How do I sign up for a REpowerNow generator account?
If you own a wind or solar power system less than 1MW of capacity, you can sell your renewable energy credits through our program.
Begin by gathering:
Your electric bill for the account where your system is interconnected
|Your interconnection agreement with the utility|
|A photo of the meter where your system is interconnects|
1. Complete the electronic form below.
2. We will review your information and contact you with any questions.
3. Once approved by REpower, you will receive an email inviting you to LOGIN and complete the necessary information. You may need the interconnection agreement to answer a few of the questions.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need clarification.
4. Download, read, fill out, sign and submit the "Designation of Responsible party" form by fax or email.
5. Email photo of interconnection meter and copy of electric bill.
4. Log back in to enter your production on a monthly or quarterly basis.
When do I trade in my REpowerNOW Credits?
Once your system is approved within the tracking system you can log back into the REpower site to record your production. REpowerNow pays generators when the RECs are recorded and then retires the RECs to offset participants consumption.
While most generators have rights to their RECs, if you are part of a utility buyback program, you may not own your RECs. Please contact REpowerNow with questions.